Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just checking in again..I haven't really done anything interesting since my last post. Just more learning in class and studying about the heart, respiratory system, and more neurobiology.  I am the new Treasurer and social event planner for Christian Veterinary Missions Fellowship though! This is one of the clubs I got involved in this year. We have weekly bible studies during our lunch break and then every summer they go on a missions trip that is veterinary related (which I'm not going on this summer, but maybe next year!). Also something that is not vet related, I registered for the Illinois half-marathon! It is April 30 and is here in Champaign. There is a big group of us students that are running it so it should be a good time. Well I guess that's it for now. Sorry this one is so short lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kiira! Sounds like you found a great spiritual outlet with The Christian Vet Missions Fellowship! - and social as well :) Hope you're staying warm!
    Love ya, Aunt Kaylene

    ReplyDelete