Saturday, April 9, 2011

busy, busy, busy

Well this has certainly been a busy week. We had class basically 8-5 everyday with a quiz Wednesday morning. Again, this stuff is basically all a review at least so it is not that difficult. I also finished training for the frog job and did it the first time by myself Friday. I started the Purina job Wednesday too so now am doing that about once or twice a week (usually people pick up their food once a week & I get a shipment in/have to put it away once a week). Then Thursday night we had our "Vetscapades" which is basically a night where vet students from all classes do skits/songs/presentations that are making fun of different things that are vet school related. It was a nice break and nice to have all the classes together (and they also served really good food!). Finally, this morning I went on a trip with the Non-Traditional Species club to the Exotic Feline Rescue in Centerpoint, Indiana. They have over 200 tigers & lions so it was really cool to see all of them (even in the rain lol). I am posting some of the pictures I took so you can see the beautiful animals! Guess that's it for now:)
Kiira



No comments:

Post a Comment